Daily King James Bible Verse

Daily Quote

Monday, June 1, 2009

Free...World History Sampler

Hi everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been posting for awhile, my computer crashed and I have only been able to get it back up a few days ago. We are also preparing to move and will be settled in our new place in about a month, so I will be getting busy with packing and all the other things related to moving.

I am happy to announce that I am now a member of The Homeschool Crew, a will be posting my reviews as I have them ready for you to read.

I am now one of Terri Johnson's affiliate and will be offering you products from Knowledge Quest.
You may download Blackline Maps of World History World History Sampler 5000BC to 1914AD for free at http://www.terrisaffiliates.com/ecmaff/WHSamplerRev.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...