Daily King James Bible Verse

Daily Quote

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bible Timeline and Maps



I enlisted my husband to help me with this review because of his Bible school background and will start with his thoughts.

"At first glance, being familiar with historical line charts, I thought a circular line chart would be very difficult and confusing. This theory was dispelled after a few minutes of examination. As a student of eschatology, I was very impressed with the inferences to Daniel's 70 weeks and the ability to trace the ancestry of the participants in the coming Ezekiel 38 and 39 conflicts.

I found the chart fascinating and insightful. Date, events, and accomplishments are easy to find. I would recommend the chart to homeschoolers as a good means in historical studies."

I also liked the chart. I liked the visual of the genealogies, and seeing who was living at the same time. There are times when we look at people in isolated events and forget that the people were living and interacting with other people we meet in the Bible, and they had contemporaries who were also living at the same time.

In 1975 Bill and Margaret Agard began to continue the work on the Bible Timeline that was first printed in 1931. They have put many hours into making this a product they feel good about offering to you and me. The chart is a 37"x45" poster which you could hang on your wall or bulletin board, and is a great reference tool.

The Bible Chart sells for $29.97 plus shipping and handling. If you are interested in this Bible Chart you will find ordering information Here






Disclosure: This product was provided to our family for free as members of the 2009-2010 Old Schoolhouse Magazine Homeschool Crew. Reviews and opinions expressed in this blog are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...