Daily King James Bible Verse

Daily Quote

Monday, July 26, 2010

Makeover

When you visited my blog you may have noticed my new background and header. This all came about when The Cutest Blog on the Block needed to make changes due to their host site no longer being able to handle the volume of images and/or traffic. So they had a dilemma of what to do now.
They found a new host that is able to handle the volume they need.

I received a message that I would need to change the code to my original background in order not to lose it. I tried changing the code only, but I still have a lot to learn, and even though I thought I did exactly what they suggested my background disappeared. I ended up looking though everything html code thoughout my blog, and finally found the problem. I deleted the entire code and started all over again with completely new header and background.

Please let me know what you think of the blog makeover. ~Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...