Daily King James Bible Verse

Daily Quote

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I Am Reading

 DSCF4203

I am reading the Books of John and Isaiah in my Bible. I read from Isaiah in the morning and from John at night, before I go to sleep.

A Heart for Freedom: The Remarkable Journey of a Young Dissident

A Heart for Freedom: The Remarkable Journey of a Young Dissident by Chai Ling: I am reading this book to review for Tyndale Blog Network. I hope to finish this book and have my review posted by next weekend. 

Life and Campaigns of Lieutenant General Thomas J. Stonewall Jackson by Robert Lewis Dabney. My oldest son is reading this book off his reading list and I am reading along with him.

Treasures of the Snow by Patricia St. John is our evening read aloud. We are almost finished with this book then we will move on to:

The Swamp Robber, Sugar Creek Gang Series #1 by Paul Hutchens. My kids have asked if we can read this books from this series in between our other read alouds. After we read The Swamp Robber, we will probably read:

 

Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

~Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...